Soliloquy

 
Quotable Quotes
May you live every day of your life.
-Jonathan Swift

Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway.
-Elbert Hubbard, A Thousand and One Epigrams, 1911

Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got.
-Janis Joplin

Speak what you think to-day in words as hard as cannon-balls and to-tomorrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Friends
Caryn
Debbie
Elena
KenJ
Linda
Win Lin
Venetia
XiaoZhai
YeePei
Zen
**Please leave a msg if you would like me to link you
Chat
Soliloquy
Sunday, April 23, 2006
Well here it is, I never had much interest in blogging nor did I think I'd ever start one, but here it is. I guess boredom can do many things to change you. Anyway, by the title of this blog, its obvious this blog's just an outlet for me. Some how putting things into writing just helps me get things off my chest. Letting people read it on the internet? Well, thats just self indulgence I guess.

I don't really care if nobody ever reads anything on this blog. I don't give a damn. This space is all about me. Damn that feels good.

Anyway, I've been feeling really bored and lonely recently. its like people are all around, and I do have friends and things to do, but I wake up every morning feeling empty. Like I really have no reason to wake up, everytime I wake up i have to go through the tiresome task of finding things to fill this day. Its kinda sad I know and kinda pathetic, but what can I say? Thats exactly how I feel and the current story of my life. Now, please exuse me as i figure out how to work this blog.
posted by adrian @ 4:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adrian
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER