Soliloquy

 
Quotable Quotes
May you live every day of your life.
-Jonathan Swift

Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway.
-Elbert Hubbard, A Thousand and One Epigrams, 1911

Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got.
-Janis Joplin

Speak what you think to-day in words as hard as cannon-balls and to-tomorrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Friends
Caryn
Debbie
Elena
KenJ
Linda
Win Lin
Venetia
XiaoZhai
YeePei
Zen
**Please leave a msg if you would like me to link you
Chat
Success!
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Finally, I've found a template that I like, (and works!) granted there are a few kinks to be ironed out and some tweaking but I think I've done a pretty good job for a noob. I should get some sleep. Its 5.21am and I'm still awake. Hmmm... I was going to wake up early tmr but don't think thats going to happen, I'll probably go into the lab sometime after lunch.

My head is spinning

I'm so tired now that my head is spinning. I've been sitting at the laptop for hours just trying to get this darned thing to work. I suck at this.

My vision's getting blurry

Must... fight... to.. finish... entry..... I've spent way too much time on the damn layout. A thought provoking/witty/inspirational entry will just have to wait.

I'm getting some sleep
posted by adrian @ 5:25 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger YeePei said…

    This template's nice. Many a times, 3 columns make the page look cluttered and messy but your doesn't have that problem... and you have the flexibility of playing around with 2 sidebars too! Great choice.

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger adrian said…

    Yeah i agree.. most 3 columns look messy but i kinda like this one. glad you like it

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adrian
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER