Soliloquy

 
Quotable Quotes
May you live every day of your life.
-Jonathan Swift

Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway.
-Elbert Hubbard, A Thousand and One Epigrams, 1911

Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got.
-Janis Joplin

Speak what you think to-day in words as hard as cannon-balls and to-tomorrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Friends
Caryn
Debbie
Elena
KenJ
Linda
Win Lin
Venetia
XiaoZhai
YeePei
Zen
**Please leave a msg if you would like me to link you
Chat
Its been a long time
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Hmm, its been ages since my last post. Its been so long that even my flooble chatter box has been disabled.... I guess i've been really busy with studies and with moving at the beginning of the year, its been really quite hectic and I'm just starting to settle back into things and catching my breath. I'm really starting to enjoy medicine and looking forward to graduating...

I had a great time back in Malaysia during the holidays and I do miss my family, I can't believe my little sister is already 18... My bro is going off to US soon for a couple of months on the work and travel thingamajig, so all the best Jason... I'm just rattling off random thoughts since I've finally felt like blogging, so i don't really care if I don't make sense, maybe I'll post some pics, since they speak a thousand words each...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket doesn't seem to be working properly.. but finally managed to get some pics up, I know I need a haircut and I'm putting on weight, but hey all that is still fixable.... lol
posted by adrian @ 10:17 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adrian
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER