Soliloquy

 
Quotable Quotes
May you live every day of your life.
-Jonathan Swift

Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway.
-Elbert Hubbard, A Thousand and One Epigrams, 1911

Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got.
-Janis Joplin

Speak what you think to-day in words as hard as cannon-balls and to-tomorrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Friends
Caryn
Debbie
Elena
KenJ
Linda
Win Lin
Venetia
XiaoZhai
YeePei
Zen
**Please leave a msg if you would like me to link you
Chat
Interesting updates
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Well.. for those who've been following my blog... its quite obvious that I've given up on the weight loss project. I'm in medicine rotation now.. its really quite hectic, I'm walking at speeds that would put professional speed walkers to shame, and 'lunchtime' is now any time when you're not running in between patients. Typically, its any time between dawn and dusk. Don't get me wrong, I like the internal med rotation, it makes me feel like I'm finally getting somewhere, that all the time I've spent studying drugs and diseases will finally be put to use, and its really nice to be able to talk to patients and reassure them and try to make their stay in hospital that much more bearable. Plus, all the running to different wards and the short lunch times help to keep the weight off :)

Another interesting piece of news which Sarah pointed out to me.

Its a little small, but click on the picture for a larger view. Its a Malaysian medical resources website, and apparently my blog has been added to the student blogroll. I have no idea how they found out about my blog, I figure someone must have told them. I guess I should be more careful about what I say on my blog. My future boss could be reading! Guess that means I need to be more professional and have standards befitting a future doctor, no more posts about gambling and getting drunk :p
posted by adrian @ 6:39 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adrian
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER