Soliloquy

 
Quotable Quotes
May you live every day of your life.
-Jonathan Swift

Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway.
-Elbert Hubbard, A Thousand and One Epigrams, 1911

Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got.
-Janis Joplin

Speak what you think to-day in words as hard as cannon-balls and to-tomorrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Friends
Caryn
Debbie
Elena
KenJ
Linda
Win Lin
Venetia
XiaoZhai
YeePei
Zen
**Please leave a msg if you would like me to link you
Chat
Project weight loss?
Sunday, May 20, 2007
OK ppl. I've been gaining weight ever since I've come here to brisbane. Its a combination of Linda's good cooking, and the total lack of exercise. I've been living such a sedentary lifestyle since I've been here so far. Its time for project weight loss. For the next week at least or so, I'll be documenting everything I eat, and how much exercise I do, and most importantly, how much I weigh. (sigh)

At the moment, I weigh about 69-70kg. The scales at home aren't too accurate and it keeps fluctuating before/after meals. So for this purpose, we'll set the starting point at 70 kg. For the record, this is the heaviest I've ever been in my life, I was 58kg during A levels, but at that point I was training everyday, so thats a little hard. My target weight loss will be to get down to around the 60-62kg mark. I usually gain/lose weight pretty easily, so we'll see how long this weight loss takes. Just thought it would be fun to share my progress with anyone left who still reads this blog.

Anyway, at 70kg, and height of 1.65m, that means my BMI is 25.7 . Yes, I know thats marginally in the overweight category, Hopefully, that'll come down quickly in the next few days. When I start getting my flat stomach back, I might consider posting some pictures, otherwise, numbers and stats are all you're going to get. Ha! I think I'm going to put on my running shoes and go for a jog now. Watch this space!

posted by adrian @ 1:24 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahaha... check out the carefully chosen words.."linda's good cooking"..he's being careful since linda has been a bit moody for the last few days..kekeke... muacks..go dear go dear.. go go go dear.. kekeke...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adrian
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER