Soliloquy

 
Quotable Quotes
May you live every day of your life.
-Jonathan Swift

Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway.
-Elbert Hubbard, A Thousand and One Epigrams, 1911

Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got.
-Janis Joplin

Speak what you think to-day in words as hard as cannon-balls and to-tomorrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Friends
Caryn
Debbie
Elena
KenJ
Linda
Win Lin
Venetia
XiaoZhai
YeePei
Zen
**Please leave a msg if you would like me to link you
Chat
Revenge
Wednesday, October 04, 2006

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that.

For those of you who are unaquainted with what I'm talking about, please click here. In a nutshell, my housemate, Linda, splashed me with a pail of water. To add insult to injury, she had to publish it on her blog. Well, like my friend william said,

And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

And revenge I did have. How did it happen you ask? No cheap tricks, no backdooring, no camping. Just a straight on full frontal assault. I knocked on her door and when she answered promptly emptied the pail of water all over her. Let it be known. I am nobody's bitch. A ceasefire has since been agreed. Peace reigns in the household.. for now....

posted by adrian @ 1:56 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adrian
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER