Soliloquy

 
Quotable Quotes
May you live every day of your life.
-Jonathan Swift

Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway.
-Elbert Hubbard, A Thousand and One Epigrams, 1911

Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got.
-Janis Joplin

Speak what you think to-day in words as hard as cannon-balls and to-tomorrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Friends
Caryn
Debbie
Elena
KenJ
Linda
Win Lin
Venetia
XiaoZhai
YeePei
Zen
**Please leave a msg if you would like me to link you
Chat
My birthday
Monday, November 06, 2006
Yeah yeah, I know its been a while since I've posted anything, but its my blog and I can update it whenever then hell I want to. I guess a birthday is as good a reason as any.

Basically, the main reason why I've not updated anything is simply cos
1. I have no time
2. When I do have time I don't feel like blogging
3. I'm supposed to be rushing my project and finishing up my thesis.

Not much time these days and even to celebrate my birthday (Nov. 2nd ) It was not an easy task to try to get everyone together. Too bad TJ and Ying Wei couldn't make it.


And how else do we celebrate? We stuff ourselves full of food. Lots of butter and hot splattering oil, and loads and loads of food. The problem with buffets are that you don't know when to stop, and I think I ate too much. what do you think? Notice the super fast chopstick skills in the photo above.



Anyway, its just nice to be able to sit down with friends and chitchat over a nice hot greasy meal. I was stuffed but there was a cake. Thanks to Elena for spoiling the suprise! haha. Anyway, chocolate banana cake, but we didn't eat it immediately, took us about 2 hours before we decided to each have some.
Hopefully this cake will spur me on to play greater and better mahjong!

Posing for the camera, and I'd like to point out that we do own a larger TV next to the small one about 30+" and the ironing board in the background is surplus to requirements as we do have another one. My apartment is not as pathetic as it looks in the picture.

And well. thats all for now I guess. Thanks guys for the birthday wishes and I'm 22 and I feel so useless for still using my parents money. I can't wait to start work. Hopefully it won't take another birthday before I update a new post.
posted by adrian @ 1:18 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name:Adrian
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER